Liberating you from the hassles1 of routine glucose monitoring.
A revolutionary way to monitor and present your glucose information.
A painless3 1-second scan to get glucose levels.
Use the FreeStyle LibreLink app to scan the FreeStyle Libre sensor using an Android smartphone or iPhone4.
Worn for up 14 days whilst you shower, bathe, swim or exercise
Automatically captures glucose readings making it easy to see ups, downs, and night-time lows6.
Scan as often as you want, even scans through clothing7.
With every scan you get your current glucose reading, the last 8 hours of glucose data and an arrow showing the direction your glucose is heading8. Giving you a full glycaemic picture!
using the FreeStyle Libre Reader or App
on the FreeStyle Libre Reader or App
Our support section will guide you through the most commonly asked questions regarding
the FreeStyle Libre system or visit one of our Experience Centres to get one-to-one support.
We have over 100 FreeStyle Libre Experience Centers across the Middle East; come visit your nearest location to discover the FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System.See all centres
1. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 99% of patients surveyed (n=123) agreed that the FreeStyle Libre system would reduce the hassles of glucose monitoring.
2. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the system or when symptoms do not match the system readings.
3. In a study conducted by Abbott Diabetes Care, 92% of patients surveyed (n=119) patients agree that it was painless or almost painless to apply the sensor.
4. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the app readings. The FreeStyle Libre sensor communicates with the FreeStyle Libre reader that started it or the FreeStyle LibreLink app that started it. A sensor started by the FreeStyle Libre reader will also communicate with the FreeStyle LibreLink app. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is compatible with NFC-enabled smartphones running Android OS 5.0 or later and with iPhone 7 and later running OS 11 and later. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView, a cloud-based service developed by Newyu, Inc and provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc. Data captured by FreeStyle LibreLink will be automatically uploaded to LibreView when the phone on which it’s running is connected to the Internet.
5. Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water. Do not immerse longer than 30 minutes.
6. 1Bolinder, Jan., et al. Novel glucose-sensing technology and hypoglycaemia in type 1 diabetes: a multicentre, non-masked, randomised controlled trial. The Lancet 388.10057 (2016): 2254-2263
7. The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1 cm to 4 cm of the sensor.
8. The Glucose Trend Arrow may not always appear with your reading.
Images are for illustrative purposes only. Not real patient or Health Care Professional.
*Scanning the sensor to obtain glucose levels does not require lancets.